Isabella's Age

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Passing the time

Since the waiting period has begun i've been trying to find ways to keep busy. One thing I started to do was scrapbooking, when I think of taking pictures of my projects all post them. I hope I don't bore you all but from this point on, or until I have news I will post things that I find on other blogs that will mean alot to me one day when I look back on my blog and see how things have changed. Needless to say, if you are only looking for updates, please do skip these post that are simply to keep my busy and my mind on other things.

(I took this one from Sebrina's blog)

Four

4 jobs:
Real Estate Agent
Customer Service Manager
Customer Service Rep.
Waitress

4 movies:
Grease
Chicago
Beaches
Dirty Dancing

4 places i’ve lived:
Val Caron ON
Acton ON
Mississauga ON
Chelmsford ON

4 TV shows:
Days of our Lives
The Office
Grey's Anatomy
Roseann

4 Vacations:
Boston
New York
Punta Cana
Toronto

4 dishes:
Sushi
Pasta, any kind
Steak
Pizza

4 sites:
Yahoo
facebook
CNN
TMZ

4 places i’d rather be:
in Ethiopia picking up my son
in a tropical area
in Ethiopia picking up my son
in Ethiopia picking up my son.

No comments: