Isabella's Age

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 26, 2009

My son's wardrobe.

My mom and I were talking this weekend about the amount of clothes I have for Kaysen already. Upon my arrival last night I did a quick count and it looks like he has enough clothes to not wear the same thing twice in a month and if I begin to mix and match he could go with a few months worth of outfits without wearing the same one twice. He also has enough sleepers to not wear the same one twice for a month. Needless to say I won't have to do much laundry to keep his clothes replenished.....and I still have a year to go....wow. Will this slow me down? Not really. I will slow down this summer as I dont want to buy him summer clothes, as I don't know what size he will be during the summer. At least with fall/winter clothes he can wear it all year round. I'll have to put everything together and take a picture so you can all see how crazy it's getting. Go to love retail therapy.

No comments: