Isabella's Age

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 9, 2009

Today marks 9 months since this "fun" journey began... There were definitely some ups and downs but all and all it was ok. Now for the next 9 mths.

I also wanted to take a moment to thank you all for your support and encouragement, I have had a hard week but I know we all have our moments and must get right back up and keep going. Your words of encouragement in the last post really meant a great deal to me and wish I could meet up with you all to show you my gratitude. But since I can't here is a virtual hug to you all.

1 comment:

Derrick, Alysia, and Levi said...

Congratulations on your perseverance through the journey this far! 9 months! Wow! That really makes me feel that I have nothing to complain about, because that's five months longer than we've been on this roller coaster, so I really admire your courage. But take heart, even though I came to the same conclusion as you that we will not have our baby in our arms this year, we will both hopefully get to see our babies' sweet faces before Christmas. That is my hope. Have a great weekend!
Alysia