Isabella's Age

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Best Surprise ever.

So I get a ticket in my mail box the other day to go pick up a package at the post office. I just ordered pics online and thought it was the pictures so I didn't rush over. Well to my surprise, I get there today and get this super wonderful thoughtful beautiful precious amazing gift from a super wonderful amazing adoptive mother. This is an adoptive mother I have yet to speak to, we have only communicated online, however I have felt a huge connection to her since the very first email. (I will be speaking to her on the phone this evening...just in case you were wondering). She seems like such an amazing person, that has alot in common with me. Unfortunately she lives a few provinces away and I can't meet with her....for now anyways. I can't write who it is or show you what I received yet as there was a note to wait until after next months secret pal gift exchange... but I had to post that I'm completely surprised, feel so much love inside to know someone I haven't met yet thinks so much of me to do this for me and just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH. I can't wait to talk to you.

One good part of this adoption is the wonderful friends I have made and feel blessed to have met in the adoption community, although in cyberspace, for the most part. These are friendships that will grow as each of us brings home our little ones and I cherish each and every one of you.

I thank you again for being so thoughtful and caring. This gift means alot more to me than you can ever imagine....(Thanks insert name here)


PS.... I promise to share with you all this wonderful surprise once i'm allowed.

No comments: