Isabella's Age

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Why do we forget and move on?

Why do we always forget what is going on in the world. We wake up every morning and complain about something going on in our lives. We then watch something like the video below and it makes us grateful and then a day or so later we go on with our days and put it aside as if it's not really happening. I'm not saying i'm not guilty of doing it myself, I just wish we wouldn't.

Warning***this is a hard video to watch, however I think it's necessary to make awareness happen***

2 comments:

The Warren Family said...

I agree, it is funny how we forget about what is happening outside of our safe little bubbles. The world is a crazy place. Great post!

Mamato2 said...

The baby and vulture pic... the baby in broken basin... oh my poor little ones... oh my heart.