Isabella's Age

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 2, 2010

Two Trips

We received the email yesterday that confirmed we must travel to Ethiopia twice. The Ethiopian courts have decided it's best for the children for us to meet them before we become legally theirs and then to leave them, only to come back a few months later to pick them up.

Seeing as I have a million things on my mind, like packing, driving cross country (Maddux is way to frightful to take the flight, Ziggy and Jake are still flying) and settling into my new life in BC that stressing about this now is not at the top of my list. I know it will be the hardest thing I will do, leaving him there, but if that's what it takes for us to be a family, I'll do what I have to do. It will be the biggest test of my inner strenght, something I will need alot of to become a mother.

No comments: