Isabella's Age

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy First Father's Day

Happy First Father's Day to my wonderful husband. In a few months our little girl will be here to greet you and show you in person how much she loves you, but I can tell you know she is going to be the luckiest little girl in the world to have you as her daddy. Everyday I am more proud to have you as my husband and I can't wait to be proud to have you be the father to our child.
Although our lives will be changing in the next few months and it will be 3 instead of 2, I know that our life together will only get better, all because you are an amazing husband and will be an even better daddy.
We both love you so much. and the dogs send you a great big kiss as well for all you do for them. Enjoy your special day. xoxox


Chris enjoying his wonderful gifts from Baby Fournier and the dogs.


I would also like to say Happy Father's Day to my daddy. I love you so much. You have always been there to support me and encourage me when needed. You show me love everyday just by being you. I am the women I am today largely in part because of you and the guidance you have provided me. I can't wait to see you again in a few months and so wish I was able to share this special day with you. I thank you for being you and could never have asked for a better father.

Love you. xoxo

Me and my dad. xo


1 comment:

Sidney said...

It's great when they can finally say Happy daddy's day!