Isabella's Age

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 19, 2008

What luck!!!!

So I'm sitting here in my office waiting on a beautiful Saturday morning. What am I waiting for you may ask??? Well, i'm waiting for my parents to pick me up as I have locked my keys in the car. I know, what and how. So this is the story, my honda tends to lock the doors on it's own should you not open the doors fast enough when you unlock them, so i unlocked the doors, set all my things in the car, threw my keys on the drivers side seat and closed the door, only to come back and all the doors are locked. What kind of stupid invention is that, I mean I did open the passenger car door, therefor it should have stayed unlocked, no??? Needless to say i'm not impress, I have no idea where my spare key may be, and i'm not sure what to do.

Just a little venting as i'm patiently awaiting a ride home, thank god for my mom and dad being around.

No comments: