Isabella's Age

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Baby Room Projects

Chris and I were busy last weekend creating a few baby room projects. We have decided on a Baseball theme for his room and I found a great book case at a yard sale for 50 cents. I sure wish I had taken a before picture as it was covered in oil and paint and looked like hell, but with a little TLC, and hard work I have created a cute bookcase to be proud of. We have also made a coat hanger and a book shelf for now. I'm planning on one more bookcase and at least a few more little projects. I'm trying to hold off on painting the room and redoing the floor in the room until winter as I will be very bored if not but i'm not sure i'll make it. Again, I have attached pictures below for you to see our creations.















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice stuff Nat...It's great to see everything you are doing to prepare yourself for the day your son comes home. I am very happy for you and I can't wait for that day to happen for you guys.
He is sure to love it and feel the love you guys both have for him...