Isabella's Age

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 21, 2009

What a wonderful surprise.

Yesterday I received a wonderful surprise from my sister. The beautiful bouquet of Gerber Daisies pictured below, which happen to be my favorite flowers. Why you may ask? Just because, she said she knows how hard this journey is for me and that I struggle everyday to get through it. She figured this would brighten one of my days. And did it ever.

Ren, Thank you so much for your constant love and support. I know I sometimes think negative about this journey and it's only because I hurt so much on the inside. Thank you for always being there to listen and to bring positivity back to the journey. You always speak of Kaysen as if he were already a large member of the family and that means a great deal to me. I know you want him home as much as we do and to know he is going to come home to such a loving and caring aunt makes it even better. I love you very much and thank god for a sister that I can also call my Friend.
xoxox

2 comments:

Ranavan said...

Beautiful flowers!

Hope you are well Nat!

Rana

Mamato2 said...

Hey! Gerbs are my fav too! They're beautiful and resilient. Hmmm... isn't that what westrive to be :)