Isabella's Age

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Birthday to the man I love.


Every year my life with you gets better and better. You are truly my soul mate, my lover and my best friend. I thank you for your daily support and encouragement and for always believing in our adventures. This year has been a tough one for us but the strenght of our love allowed us to get through it and be stronger for it, I thank you for that as well.
We are about to embark into our biggest adventure yet and knowing that I will have you by my side makes me feel secure and comfortable. My life will be empty without you for the next few months but you are always in my heart and that love will keep us going.

May you have a wonderful day full of love and laughter. Love your wife and the boys. xoxoxoxo

No comments: