Isabella's Age

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 27, 2009

He's gone

My sweet husband left this morning to drive cross country to begin his new adventure/career in Kamloops BC. He will be driving for 4 days and hopefully all is well and he has nice weather all the way. His presence in the home is definitely missed already. It's hard has we don't know when we will see each other again. Please, please let the house sell fast so we can be together soon.

Good luck at your new job, i'm so proud of you and can't wait to join you in our new adventure.

Love you love you love you.

5 comments:

lyndsey said...

Sell house , Sell house , Sell House!!!!

I hope you are on your way to BC in a heart beat!!!

We are on Vancouver Island, and LOVE BC!! I could NEVER leave the ocean. Hope you love your new home

Lyndsey

Sarah @ Cozy.Cottage.Cute. said...

GOOD LUCK CHRIS!

:)

Stephanie said...

Praying that your house sells quickly!! Let us know when he arrives there!

Steph :-)

Ranavan said...

O.k. I was all wait a minute..what is going on here...I obviously missed the post about you guys moving to B.C.

I am sure it will be hard to leave your brother but going to be near your sister will be fantastic.

B.C. is excellent - you will fall in love with it so fast!!!!

I hope Chris has a safe journey and you guys are able to sell your house quickly.

We might drive (we usually fly) to Vancouver next summer for our annual summer visit to my parents so we wil and I have a cousin in Kamploops - we will have a visit with you too :)

2010 will be your year m'dear!

Rana

The Warren Family said...

wow, how exciting that you are moving to BC. I think 2010 is going to be a very exciting year for you guys.