Isabella's Age

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 20, 2010

WHY?

Why do I get excited when there is a showing on my house, just to get disappointed?
Why do I have to live apart from my husband, and hurt every day?
Why do I have to wait to move?
Why did our agency go bankrupt?
Why is my son not home?
Why can't I have children?
Why do I have to wait to be a mother?
Why do things always seem so hard to achieve?
Why is it so hard to always stay positive?

WHY DO I HAVE TO WAIT FOR EVERYTHING, when things come so easy for others?

WHY? WHY? WHY? Can't I get answers to my questions?

2 comments:

The Turgeon Expansion said...

I'm sorry you're having a rough time. That house will sell, you will be back in your hubby's arms and your son will come home. Tomorrow is a new day!

The Mannings said...

sending hugs your way. I know i have some of the same questions - sorry to say, i don't have the answers either. Just want you to know you are not alone.